Good Morning Blessings! Thank you all for joining me today on this ROF Ministries Broadcast. It is such a blessing for us all to be able to gather and fellowship together considering the times in which we live. It seems like the whole World and especially our Nation is turned upside down at the moment. My heart sure goes out to all those who are suffering, in chaos and confusion. It is during these times especially we seek the safety in the arms of our Father. Lawlessness is at an all time high it would seem – as people are running to and fro, unsettled in the mind and heart. Thankfully, we have the Lord to keep us continually grounded and since we know Him already, it is becoming more and more evident He is all we have and need to get through each day.
Today we are just going to review more of His words that were written so long ago, but very applicable to our lives in this moment in which we live. I can’t really say I am on top of all things news wise, although I get glimpses here and there. But, spiritually speaking, the unrest is overwhelming at times, sadly it is affecting many. And we too can get weary in the mix of it all if we are not careful to keep our eyes totally fixated on Him. Jesus is the Prince of Peace, and without Him there is no true and lasting peace, is there? What once seemed to only inflict the flesh has somewhat pressed inward to our souls – which is why we must feed them His word and His truth only. Our souls are eternal in nature – requiring similar nurturing as our flesh does – only it is all spiritual. In Genesis it says the Father breathed breath into Adam’s soul, causing him to be a living soul. So our souls, need breath, food, nurturing, love, peace, etc… to thrive spiritually. As a matter of fact the enemy wants to devour our soul, destroy us and take as many souls to hell with him that he possibly can. So a soul is precious to the Lord. Our souls show compassion, forgiveness, love and even emotions at times. In Revelation it talks about the souls who are “crying out” from under the alter – and we will read that in a moment… but I just wanted to remind us – souls make up the intricacy of our being. As a soul, we are here but not here – kind of explains why we feel so torn a lot of the time. A soul can and does feel the pain inflicted upon the flesh and it manifests with a heart affliction… brokenness and contrite in spirit is the fruit produced in this perfect way the Lord draws us unto Himself.
Everything is spiritual, although we cannot deny it manifests naturally too – but what is most important and crucial is our spiritual condition. Whatever is truth inside of us, comes forth outwardly, exposing who and what is our truth makeup. Which is why so many of us are grieved at the moment. The truth of many is being exposed – manifesting before our very eyes. What we did not expect someone to do or say is no longer being held back or restrained at the moment, which can be a little shocking at times. The World is unraveling and so are the inhabitants within – makes you appreciate Jesus all the more – doesn’t it?
It is during the fifth seal in Revelation 6 where these souls I just mentioned are spoken of… let’s take a look.
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
- Keeping this spiritual – some of us are slain almost every day for the word, as has been since the beginning
- Jesus is the alter here – we being His are set under Him
- What is a testimony? A testimony is being “tested” even suffering brought forth, then growing closer to Jesus in the process as our redeemer, crossing through to the other side of that test giving Him glory. It is overcoming all things in Him.
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
- These souls are crying – but yet, it is beautiful – they are hurting souls and yet… they have no vengeance in their hearts – they do not repay evil with evil but instead pray to the Lord for His vengeance is perfect.
- These souls were hurt and harmed, being blameless in so many ways, by those who dwell on Earth.
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
- “rest” for a little season – Let’s look at this for a moment… Because in my tiny spirit, the Lord really spoke this to my heart – rest here means for a period of time, we take a moment to cease from all labors in order the recover and collect our strength and to have a patient calm and expectation. To just be silent for a bit, rest, be still… seek and trust Him. I feel like many of us are in this state spiritually speaking, at the moment.
- Notice here how the Word separates out… “fellow servants & brethren” because it is not the same. A fellow servant is someone who you are joined with to disciple and mentor others – they serve the same master (our Lord) follows only Jesus and obeys His commands — this is not everyone and something I found that was so interesting – it also includes the angels and is a synonymous with SLAVE . Brethren on the other hand, is just simply the family of Jesus, originating in Heaven, coming to Earth and returning to our first Estate in Heaven.
- You see… Not everyone who is your family in the Lord is a fellow servant with you – this kind of removes a yoke doesn’t it? We love all the brethren, but not everyone is of the same fold – purposed to do the same work – like we’ve studied before, not all are hands, for example. I just believe in our fleshly ways at times, we put unnecessary stress upon ourselves, being forceful towards others who are only our brethren and not our fellow servants.
- Lastly, waiting… Until all are “killed” being brought into the fold… Killed – slay… It is natural, but it is also spiritual. Ourselves are supposed to die daily, right? Or in Job 13:15 it says, though He slay me, I will hope in Him… Now for some reason in my Bible I wrote killed = taken, but I can’t remember when or why. Anyway, when this time is fulfilled in totality… Its very purposed for a season change.
So can a soul have pain? Absolutely. But what I find so beautiful is there is only ONE COMFORTOR for our souls – our Lord Jesus. Other people may harm our soul, the enemy may even torment our soul – but it is Jesus and only Jesus who can alter what was broken into something eternally lasting, Earthly comforting and touch us making us whole again.
When Jesus shows up – let’s read what happens…
Revelation 21:4 ~
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain – for the former things are passed away.
- This also is true for us each day isn’t it? It was, is and shall be, forever more – as long as we cling to that which is good – Jesus, Who makes all things new – every single day.
These souls are a little uniquely different ~
- Fatherless, widows & orphans
- The least of these – looked down upon, little ones
- They are last on Earth, first in Heaven
- Little ones of wounded hearts, slayed continually with little strength
- They are defenseless in nature – never seeking to avenge themselves
- Held captive – imprisoned at times either mentally or physically or both
- The used and abused – very timid
- They are the true flock who have One Shephard – Jesus
- The pure in heart, they see God
You know how the Word often uses words and if we apply those words Spiritually our eyes are opened to the truth – rather than man’s Earthly ways? I want to read something to us today, but lets read it with our Spiritual eyes, hearing with our Spiritual ears and knowing with our Spiritual hearts just what was written.
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four(FROM ALL PARTS OF THE EARTH) thousand (UNCERTAIN AFFINITY), having his Father’s name written in their foreheads.
2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. (UNCERTAIN NUMBER NO MAN CAN NAME FROM ALL CORNERS OF THE EARTH)
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. (NOT ONLY MALES – JUST VIRGINS, NOT DEFILED, BLAMELESS, LIKE THE WISE VIRGINS MENTIONED IN MATHEW 25) These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God. (THEY ARE FAULTLESS BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST LIKE THOSE SOULS CRYING OUT TO THE FATHER FOR HIS VENGEANCE TO BE DONE – THEY DO NOT REPAY EVIL WITH EVIL.)
- They are pure souls – they do not fornicate with anything in the World – undefiled
- No guile means – out of their hearts when they speak comes no: deceit, craftiness, trickery, enticement, lust, seduction, accusing, boasting, gossip, murder, anger, etc…
- They basically dead to self, decreased – you don’t see them, you see Jesus increasing continually in their lives
Now I know that is likely a bit much to swallow, going against the teaching of many men, which is not my intent, but rather to encourage those of you, who are similar to me in the fact you have never felt so much like you fit into the World and even now it is becoming more evident all the time, you do not fit into the church of the norm either anymore. I pray this encourages you all just a bit, it is nothing more than a sharing of a little pearl I hold close.
Let’s back up a minute… We just talked about “fellow servants” versus “brethren.”
The other day the Lord started speaking to me about the frustration we sometimes experience when we try to “make disciples of all men” when they are only a guest at the feast of Jesus. So just take a deep breath for a moment… The pressure is off us to a greater degree. Stop fretting, guests are purposed too, but not all are purposed or destined to be a disciple. Actually, you have to be pretty much a hot mess to be a slave or bondservant to Jesus…. Lol… You practically have to look like a crazy person!
But what the Lord was pressing upon me to share is — you are gonna get wore out and quick, if you are trying to make a disciple out of a guest. Some of you are fretting right now because you try to conform others to yourself as a servant and missing out on the joy found in the brethren close to you. This could be your spouse, friend, child, co-worker, fellow laborer, etc… Jesus rejoices over sinners who are saved, while we stress over the fact being saved is not enough or is it? Many are called, few chosen… Chosen to die really to every single thing in this World. We must never become forceful zealots, trying to push others through the veil to serve… Most are just saved. Period. We need to rest in that truth, if it is good enough for Jesus – it should be good enough for us too so we can rejoice with Him and not wear ourselves out emotionally fretting. Thank You Lord.
Now most often in the Bible when it speaks of a “sea” it really means… a vast number of people. I titled today’s broadcast – Souls Crying In A Sea Of Lawlessness because many are drifting hidden among a sea of people consumed in lawlessness. Whether we want to admit it or not, all are being afflicted one way or another with what is happening in the World which surrounds us. Some of us are clinging to Jesus with all our might, others are being sucked into the strife and anger – by having a point to prove or axe to grind, so many within the church are teetering on the brink of fire – still politically upholding an imperfect man to save them by coming to their rescue. It is all hands on deck for this one and the values, integrity or lack of thereof of many is being exposed. The truth is there is only One Way to the Father, which is through Jesus and with that being said there is only one way to behave… Just as Jesus would. Anything, any reaction outside of Him, is disobedience and reflective of a heart still hardened by rebellion.
Let’s take a look at “lawlessness” for a moment.
When lawlessness abounds we can rejoice because it means we are just one seasonal step closer to going Home and being with Jesus – so that is something to celebrate and it is a sure word, lawlessness is abounding. Amen?
So we really need to take a deeper look into this “lawlessness” we are witnessing in real time at the moment don’t we?
In Mathew 24 it tells us because lawlessness increases, the love of many grows cold – or rather disappears, they become loveless, numb, cold hearted, lacking compassion towards humanity. And when this happens they begin to perceive someone is an enemy, whether they actually are or not.
Now just a few things to note here –
- First and foremost – let us never forget just who the Bible is written to – religious people, it is a message for and to believers. It sure wasn’t written as an instruction manual to witches and satenists… It was written to us, knowing you only read the Word if you are seeking the Lord.
- We are witnessing the falling away – but remember… In order to fall away from the truth, you must first know it. We get a little high minded thinking the whole world is falling away… But in all actuality… You must first believe to fall away. So this is a note to self for us all – to not point fingers at the world for acting like the world… This falling away is relevant to believers.
- The same is true regarding denying Jesus – We must know Him – recognize Him, etc… to deny Him. So this too is applicable to the church only. You cannot deny something if it is unrecognizable to you.
- We should never boast on how great we are and the World is lost… To be cold would be preferred, having never known of Jesus… than to go from hot to lukewarm in how you show love one to another. Again, the Bible is written for the Church, so all this quoting Scripture against those who are unsaved and Worldly is futile at best and holding tongues with satan at worst.
To see the World turned upside down and our nation on fire Spiritually is heartbreaking enough… But to see fellow brethren joining in with the mobs or upholding leaders, arguing, point proving, stirring up strife and such is almost unbearable to observe sometimes. When the Holy Spirit is grieved by what is going on – so is the vessel or Temple of Him – which is why some of us are in somewhat of a retreat at the moment, praying and seeking the Father to intervene for the good of all who dwell here on Earth.
Back to lawlessness….
Lawlessness means iniquity, which is deliberately disobeying any standard or activity of the Lord which He would not practice Himself. We are to be Holy as He is Holy so that our actions reflect the righteousness of Him. And this is the truth of someone, integrity – not spoken at all, but displayed by what we think, see, do, join in on and join with.
When lawlessness increases to the point of prevailing… anarchy takes over, a precursor or unfolding of the Sixth Seal in Revelation 6.
When lawlessness prevails – people do not think upon all that is good and lovely anylonger, but instead they refuse to recognize the Sovereignty and Commandments of right and wrong of divine rule and law. The man of lawlessness spoken of in Mathew 24 is the son of perdition/destruction – who opposes (others) and exalts himself, setting himself up in the temple… Again, who is the temple? Us… where does lawlessness sit? Within those who oppose, are prideful and refuse God’s commands – they also call evil good and good evil… Don’ you be watching for a temple to be built in Israel now… Or you might miss Jesus’s appearing. That temple was destroyed… the new temple is built without human hands – because it is you and me and all those who have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. When Jesus is on the throne of our hearts, the man of perdition has no place to take a seat, thank You Lord.
Here’s a scary thought… It says the LOVE OF MANY will grow cold… Not a few, MANY! In other words, to those I am speaking to today, most of you or rather us will lose the love we have… Lord Jesus help us, I do not want that to be me. Many here simply means – the majority. A lot of people debate whether this Scripture is describing the inhabitants of the World or the religious organizations we call the church of today… I can only tell you what the Lord showed me – the World doesn’t even have authentic love, they do not know the truth to even fall away from it or stop loving it and they cannot deny Jesus because they do not know Him… But you can read it for yourself and let Him reveal to you what He may. Oftentimes, you just have to totally let go of all prior knowledge and words of any man or woman and start with a blank mind slate and let the Lord guide you into all truth.
Keeping with love running cold… I must ask… When was the last time you took an internet fast or have you ever? The Word says, if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. So many precious children of the Lord are getting sucked into the lawlessness spreading vast and wide and it is disheartening and surely not worth it. When we acknowledge God is Sovereign we can breathe much easier, having His peace which surpasses human understanding. We don’t need the details of how, we just know He will. If being on social media, listening to news, sitting in chatrooms alters your personality in anyway – its time to take a refreshing break. I know myself, I do this quite often, to remain balanced and whole in the Lord Jesus, unmovable in Faith, clothed in humility to love all. God’s children flow with the Holy Spirit in any given situation and we are all on a learning curve here – we are learning to hold our peace and not react. ANYTIME you find yourself reacting, remember this – Jesus desires to steal you away, separate you to be alone with Him. Socializing during these increasingly tumultuous times we live in is simply just not worth it. When we become compromised – the enemy takes a stance of attack, influencing other compromised vessels to provoke us to react. Time right now to just Be still and know He is God.
Okay, well that’s the last of my rambles today. I pray at least something blessed you in some small way. May we all keep looking up with a grateful heart as the day is approaching very quickly for our redemption draws nigh – Come Lord Jesus come!
I thank you all for fellowshipping with me today and pray the Lord continually watch over, cover and bless you abundantly with His loving grace and mercy.
Please keep the inmates in your prayers, there is so much unrest in the prison system at the moment. I thank those of you who support ROF ministries in prayer, love and provision – as you join with us to heal hearts His way.
Love and Bless you all very much!