?We know people come into our lives for a season and a reason for diverse reasons and divine appointments and it is quite often not until well after they depart that we have full understanding of the purpose of the plan, in which they touched us in some way.
The disciples always traveled from one village to another, as the Lord sent them out two by two.
- As they did, a couple things are definitely worth noting. One, they stayed with the one they were sent with – out into the World and two. they were not joined to everyone in the villages the way they were with one another. Both are purposed for the Kingdom and when our peace is not received, the Word tells us to shake the dust off and keeping moving to the next “Village” so to speak.
- It is my prayer, we know by the Spirit when to stay and when to go, when to cling and when to release.
- When someone is in our lives for a season – knowing it is for a reason, when the reason/purpose is fulfilled, that relationship will pass too.
- As we shake off the dust – there is no residue of remorse, unforgiveness, retaliation, burden or weight. Only peace is given and a full release comes.
- Quite often we stay in turmoil and such because the Lord is shutting the door and yet we have other doors open that cause peace to depart, rather than us departing and peace remaining.
- The Lord never leaves things undone. He is all about doing a complete work.
- This is not to say the other person does not also belong to Jesus. It quite often just means that particular season has passed.
- In John 10:16, Jesus tells us “He has other sheep, which are not of this fold and I also must bring them in so they too will hear My voice and one day there shall be ONE FOLD and ONE SHEPHERD (meaning Himself)”
- If we read on in this Chapter in John, the Word tells us this caused great division within the Jews. He tells them, they do not believe what He is saying because they are not His sheep. His sheep hear His voice, He knows them and they follow Him.
- But in the next verses He lays out a promise:
Jesus says – I give them eternal life and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand. My Father gave them to me IS GREATER THAN ALL and no man is able to pluck these sheep out of the Father’s hand because I and My Father are ONE.
~Then the Jews picked up stones to stone Him with~
- Just let those words wash over you. What peace and rest, without heavy burdens are these words of Jesus.
- We often will lay heavy burdens upon one another – saying, do it this way or that way, because that is how I did it and it worked for me. I believe to some extent we are all guilty from this respect.
- But what if the Lord is leading one of another fold, to follow His leading in another way? Just what do we do with that? Because truthfully – we should do nothing. We often get ahead of the Lord in this way. It is not time for ONE BODY at the moment, because the WHOLE BODY IS GOING THROUGH A PROCESS RIGHT NOW TO FORM ONE BODY. The Word calls this – The PERFECTED Body of Christ. So far I do not know of anyone who has taken on a perfected form, therefore, the Body is still not perfected.
- If another is of a different fold and Jesus is getting them too, then why would we get offended at how He is leading them? Could it be they were apart of us for a season and a reason and we are upset because it disturbs our peace? Sadly, I am seeing this quite often as of late.
- We should never be as a god of forces, with expectation telling others how to worship, pray, etc… This would be error on our part.
- As a reminder – If someone leaves our fold and is risen up or hidden even in another fold, then that is okay too. That is Jesus’s business. It really breaks my heart when I see one Lord over another – and we should not be offended when the Lord leads someone elsewhere. Instead, we should release and bless them in peace. Doing this purposeful act – Do you know what happens? Our peace is returned to us. Praise Jesus!
- This is not a battle of FOLD vs. FOLD. If we are IN Jesus, then we are ON THE SAME TEAM~ JESUS.
- There is no competition in the Body of Christ whatsoever. If there is competition, then it is coming from within one’s self and we have stepped outside of love. To glean this Biblical concept will cause the Prince of Peace to rule and reign in our lives.
- The Lord shows no partiality, He loves His whole flock and receives them as such.
- He also, is fully capable to lead each fold purposely in the way in which it should go.
Further in John, it speaks in Chapter 14 that Jesus said, “In My Father’s house are MANY MANSIONS and that He goes to prepare a place for us.”
He goes on to say that He will come again and receive us to Himself, so that wherever He is, we will be also, as He is the Way, the Truth and the Life so that no man may come unto the Father but by Him. He goes so far to say… If you know Jesus, you know the Father from~ here on out.
- The Word says the Kingdom is at hand. Meaning now, ever present and is not something far off in the distance.
- Are we not ALL a part of the House of God?
- So I got real curious today in my study…. Especially about the word “Mansions.” And especially because, so many men speak of it as a far off event. Then I started thinking of “Mansions” as “Folds of believers.” And how the Word says – “There are many mansions…”
- Right before that, it says – To let not your heart be troubled… believe in God, believe in Me, Jesus said. When we do not believe and begin questioning things – our heart often becomes troubled.
- But back to the mansions… So I researched this word mansion. In the Greek it means – abiding, dwelling or abode, and actually when GOD through the HOLY SPIRIT INDWELLS BELIEVERS. The root word means to – not perish, to remain, to be held, kept and REMAIN AS ONE.
- Guess what? This word “Mansion” using the Greek dictionary is only used in one other Scripture in the whole Bible and when it is used it is used by the word ABODE. On a side note, guess who He was talking to? Judas, because he wanted to know just how Jesus would manifest to the flock and not the World. Here is the answer Jesus gave in John 14:23~
Jesus said, if a man LOVE ME, He will keep my words and my Father will love him and WE will come unto him and MAKE OUR ABODE with Him.
- Like I said ABODE/MANSION is the same word here.
- So you see… there are MANY MANSIONS or rather ABIDING PLACES IN THE LORD, right here and right now.
- Now… One more thing ~ The lukewarm, as spoken of in Revelation 3 about the Laodicean Church does not have the full abode with the Lord until they overcome compromise or rather to mingle truth/false. It is sad, because they are blind to their own sin and know not they are miserable and blind. The word actually compares it to being naked and not knowing it. Jesus tells us over and over that because He loves us all He rebukes and chastens us in order we repent.
- ?It is a process, we are in a process… In Revelation 3:20-21 it speaks of this process of overcoming being mingled in truth and false.
Jesus said: Behold, I stand at the door and knock, if any man hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to him and we will SUP with him and he with me. That door family, is our HEARTS, Jesus is the one knocking and if we open the door to Him, then He resides in this place, we SUP with Him and the Father – since they are One, we become One with Them… Resembling a mansion in the Spirit. A Tabernacle if you will OF LIGHT and LOVE.
- We are being prepared to SUP with Him, but in order to SUP with Him, He must have HIS ABODE within us.
- A piece of that is~ supping with one another, but that is not the purpose, rather a result or effect of us supping with Him, which is the real purpose.
So… As the Story of Us unfolds, we frequently come across various times in our lives in which we must ask ourselves the question ~ Should I stay or should I go? But, no matter what we are directed to do, it is a sure measuring word to do a heart check and reflect on ourselves to see if we REMAIN IN A STATE OF PEACE. Because when we keep our ABODE IN JESUS THERE ONLY IS PEACE.
When we do stay ~ We should have PEACE.
When we do go ~ We should have PEACE.
And when He is telling us to just BE STILL AND WAIT UPON HIM ~ We should have PEACE.
Everyday I am seeing many running to and fro without His peace. They may STAY for a moment only to usher in discord and strife and then abruptly GO, leaving a wake similar to a dust storm in their departing. This truly is not of the Lord, nor is it abiding in Him. It is my prayer that we all embrace the many folds of Jesus in His love, receiving peace just as it is given.
A man’s heart plans his way: but the LORD directs his steps. Proverbs 16:9
My mansion is small and full of serenity in Him, as I desire a humble abode, in which He has His perfect way. The truth is we all are called at times to stay or go, but the greatest blessing comes when we no longer stir up dust in either situation, but rather shake all dust off as we begin abiding in Him. Let all things be done in LOVE.?
May the Lord bless you in His Love,
?Angela~Marked By Heaven