Let No Man Deceive You ~ Broadcast Transcript for April 5, 2020
Good Morning and God Bless each of you – thank you for joining me today on this ROF Ministries Broadcast. I am most honored and happy you are here with me today! How are you all holding up? You doing okay surrounded by the madness of the World? Days are really starting to blend together aren’t they? Hard to believe we have only been abiding in the chaos for three weeks… It seems more like three years to me. As we continue to keep our eyes fixated on Jesus, we will not sink into the chaos of the World, just as He promised we wouldn’t. Remember Peter? He only started to sink when walking on water to get to Jesus when He looked down, taking His eyes off of Jesus. Spiritually speaking, the same is true for us.
I kept going back and forth trying to see where the Lord would lead me for today. I was torn between the magnificent story of Esther – which honestly is what I wanted to share with you all today during our time together. But, the Lord kept pressing me with another topic and since this is all about Him – it’s His choice, not mine. I always seem to gravitate to wanting to talk about pleasant things – of which the Book of Esther is, being near and dear to my heart. As He leads we will follow and today the foundation of His message is… Let No Man Deceive You. I feel like this is going to be a hard message for some and for that reason I am going to apologize in advance for any offense today’s broadcast may cause. Please remember, to test all things humans say, including me, by what is already written in the Word.
So here we go – Let no man deceive you…
And we will get to that Scripture eventually, but first we are going to read what happens if we let a man deceive us, even if just a little bit. But first, a burden even comes with knowing it is up to us to some degree if we actually do let a man deceive us. Without us even knowing we can even desire to be deceived. Tickled ears gravitate to those who tickle them…
What is that saying… It is better to be hurt with the truth, than comforted with a lie.
Sadly, I too have chosen lying comfort over truth at times, not guarding my heart like I should of, which can really be crushing, but a necessity nonetheless for the perfection of the saints and the indwelling of wisdom oil.
If we gravitate to a lie just because it feels good we will not be blessed. Let’s read that in –
Blessed (happy) is the man that…
Walks (wanders) not in the counsel (receive advice) of the ungodly (morally wicked)
Nor stands (abides – ordain) in the way (walk with) of sinners (one who offends)
Nor sits (dwells) in the seat (assembly) of the scornful (mocker, teacher, leader who is boastful and in contempt)
In more common words…
Happy is the one who does not wander by receiving advice from those who are morally wicked, or abides and walks with one who offends others, or dwells in the assembly with anyone who talks arrogantly, leading others to be boastfully in contempt.
Those who do this the Father will deal with them directly, which you can read for yourself, Psalm 1 isn’t very long actually.
The Lord also called them: fault finders, accusers of the brethren, contentious, blind guides, betwitchers, deceivers and the like. There is really no reason for me to go over all that again and again… But what I do want to discuss a little is the fact many have actually convinced themselves every Scripture, sermon, correction and call for repentance is about everyone else but them… You know why? They foolishly believe the Bridegroom has delayed His coming… So they harm their fellow servants, giving no thought to their own actions and if anyone points it out – they say they are the victim or mock the ones they have injured by the shedding of innocent blood. Somehow, someway the enemy has blinded us to seeking the path of repentance by a plank in our own eyes, seeing only the speck in others.
Let’s go read Mathew 24 a bit, because you are not going to believe this – this teaching is about servants – some are good and some are bad – truly, I never saw this word like this before – I will read it then we can talk more about it…
45 “Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food (spiritually feeding the flock the Word) [i]in due season? 46 Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing (working while its day or the harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few). 47 Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods (priceless vessels, sheep). 48 But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying [j]his coming,’ 49 and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink (fellowship) with the drunkards (those who shed innocent blood/murder – even with their lips), 50 the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of, 51 and will cut him in two (scourge/beat with many stripes) and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites (reap what he sowed). There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth (severe anger).
I want to cry… I really do – I always knew instinctively there were two types of people inside the church – those who hurt others and don’t blink an eye and those who would never, ever intentionally hurt another person. I say intentionally because we all have inadvertently hurt people, but some intentionally hurt others, just like we read, giving no thought of their own actions because they do not lay it to heart the harm they have caused.
Just to recap – So all the servants here are feeding the flock, spiritually. But an evil servant says in his own heart that Jesus (master) is not coming soon – he will harm his fellow servants and fellowship with those who are not sober in the ways of the Lord and then Jesus will come on a day when he is not looking for Him to come and he will not be aware of Jesus coming and his appointment with be with the hypocrites rather than with Jesus… where they are angry. (weeping and gnashing of teeth means devouring someone in anger)
You all… In the Scripture right before that it says no man knows the day or hour Jesus is coming… They are doubting HE IS COMING – to keep this in context, a message is unfolding and right intermingled in all this the Lord gave us a pearl… they are doubting 2 will be taken and one left!
Right before that it says… The sun is darkened, the moon won’t give its light, stars fall as the powers of Heaven are shaken… BUT GET THIS… then THE SIGN OF JESUS WILL APPEAR IN THE HEAVENLIES EVERYONE ON EARTH WILL MOURN… THEY WILL SEE THE SON OF MAN (JESUS) COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY. I know you know this Scripture, but please bear with me… He will send His angels sounding like a trumpet and THEY WILL GATHER HIS ELECT from HEAVEN AND EARTH. Who will mourn? Those who are still on Earth during that time.
Can you all see this? Can you hear me? THE ENEMY HAS TRICKED US INTO THINKING JESUS HAS DELAYED HIS COMING!!!
Okay, I need to calm down, breathe a moment… Let me relay the story as it is written by paraphrasing it to place some light upon the darkness verse by verse… You see this why we cannot take Scripture out of context or pull parts of it out for vain satisfaction. With the Lord’s help I am just simply trying to unravel the web of deceit we have gotten into at times because we received wicked advice from men – letting man deceive us, rather than reading the Word for ourselves and letting the Holy Spirit guide us into all truth.
It is right after Chapter 24 in Mathew 25 again the Lord shows us the 2 portions of the church virgins – half wise and half unwise… half shut out and half entering into the bridal chamber with Him. Again… another dividing/separation. Later on in 25 again He says… He puts the sheep on His right hand and the goats on the left. Separation again. You see the trend here? Jesus appearing and separating His own, calling those who are His to “come out from among them…”
Lastly, Mathew 10 tells us plainly – keep in mind this is all spiritual first which manifests in the natural– Jesus did not say He comes to bring peace now to Earth (He already did that at His birth – that is another story) but that those who do not deny Him before men carry Him as a sword within which will cause those who do not receive Him the same way you do to be against you. This is no different than surrendering to the Lord, resist the enemy and he will flee from you. Unfortunately and heartbreaking at times I must confess, when the enemy flees from us he often takes the human vessel he is indwelling with him if they are willing to go away. Sometimes that abandonment and rejection we feel in our flesh is nothing more than a separation the Lord brought into our lives to keep us hidden within Him. He told us unless two be agreed they cannot walk together and He also warned us about being unequally yoked with unbelievers… I truly believe in my heart of hearts, there is a divine separation occurring right now and they is absolutely nothing we can do to intervene or stop it. You remember how the Father turned Pharaoh’s heart cold towards the Israelites? Same is happening to many of us at the moment, as hearts are waxing colder and colder by the moment.
If I may suggest, pray and ask the Lord to cancel out every word spoken by men and even myself or anyone else except the Holy Spirit, get in your quiet place and read Mathew 10 and 24 and 25 and let the Holy Spirit bring the Word alive for you and feed your soul directly the nourishment of this life sustaining Word so your eyes are opened to the only real truth without the filters of anybody but Him. When we read freely the Scripture just flows so easily a child could understand it.
So far we learned about the Spiritual Law of Separation that is a constant before, is and shall be.
We also learned the enemy wants us focused on anything and everything but one thing – which is the return of Jesus by convincing us He has delayed His coming and don’t forget, many will say He already came, which is another deception.
Next we are going to talk about another trick he pulls to get us to question THE PROMISE OF JESUS’S COMING.
2 Peter 3 –
In verse 1 he says this Scripture is written to STIR UP YOUR PURE MINDS – which means untainted by falsehoods. He goes on to say in verse 3 KNOW THIS FIRST – in the last days there shall be scoffers (which just happens to mean FALSE TEACHER, mocker or like Psalms 1 said scornful) walking in their own lusts (fleshly ways – unwise virgins, goats, like we just read a minute ago) and this is what they will say… Where is the promise of His coming???
- They will mock you if you are looking for Jesus to come to get His Bride
- The day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night to them – they will be shocked when He appears because either they believe He already came or is delayed.
Verse 11 and 12 tells us – to be holy in all manner of conversation (not a mocker) and to LOOK FOR AND HASTEN (eagerly await) THE COMING OF THE DAY OF THE LORD GOD.
- He says the beloved do watch for His return diligently, so we are found in Him in peace without spot and blameless. (remember the virgins in Revelation – they are blameless too) what spots our garments?? Believing He is not coming! Why? If you are not expecting Him, you do not repent!!!
I am sorry I have to finish this real quick… but you can read it yourself in 2 Peter 3 too!
- He goes on to say to His beloved… Seeing you know these things beware or you too shall be led away with the error of the wicked and fall from your own steadfastness (firm stability of the mind) or rather “drunkenness.”
- Those who are SOBER are watching for JESUS TO RETURN, knowing it could be any day at any hour – taking not one moment for granted!
I really am hesitant even discussing those being caught up in the air to meet Him when He comes in the clouds, the enemy has tainted it so much to create strife it sucks the joy of the moment out of many of us to even bring it up. If you desire you are more than welcome to read it fully just as it was written in 1Thessalonians 4 – but real quick I want to read what it says right after that verse… Ready?
Vs. 18 – COMFORT ONE ANOTHER WITH THESE WORDS.
Vs. 17 says – 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
THEN IN VS 18 IT SAYS…. COMFORT ONE ANOTHER WITH THESE WORDS.
Therefore, today I am comforting you with these very words… Jesus is coming! I don’t know when of course, but believe me, He most certainly is coming and He is coming in the clouds and every eye will see Him and we are most certainly supposed to be eagerly awaiting His arrival and with longing looking for Him to arrive all the time! We’ve stopped comforting one another with these words haven’t we? Lord forgive us.
It is only thieves who shall see Him as a thief in the night! It is only them who should dread the day of the Lord, not His Beloved – to us He is returning, to us it shall be a homecoming like no other! When the Bible speaks of the day of the Lord being of darkness and not light in Amos and other places He is speaking to the hypocrites – if you read the full story He always, always separates out His own before He brings destruction down, always. Right before this particular Scripture in Amos 5 it says “the Lord God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant…” His fury is against who? Hypocrites. Not the Beloved. We must always rightly divide the word so it reflects the full intent of the message delivered in that it is received in fullness of truth.
Sooooo if I were the enemy – which thankfully and glory to Jesus Alone, I am not… This is what I would do and by the way, I am only sharing this because the Lord is making me share it. I guess you could say this is something I was shown years ago and never shared openly anyway… Probably best I saved it for such a time as this… Evidently, it is a timely word, exclusively taken out of the Bible.
IF I WERE THE ENEMY… I WOULD….:
- I would lead many astray by mixing deceit with words of truth.
- I would come in the flesh saying, Jesus is Lord, because unlike many I recognize the Son of Man Who is purposed to save sinners from eternal death.
- I would also say, wars are coming to get your eyes off the truth that Jesus is soon to arrive.
- I would entice you to fixate on distractions like famines and earthquakes.
- I would afflict you by offense to cause you pain, kill some of you and turn others against you because you follow Jesus
- I would mock you so much you would start to fear the Day of the Lord rather than long for it.
- I would sow distrust among the flock, creating suspicion in the minds of people so that people abandon and betray each other to insure they hate one another and perish. Offense would be my weapon of choice.
- I would anoint and rise up false prophets to speak to the flock, leading many astray, as they appear to be godly and yet in the heart they deny the power thereof.
- I would cause many to pretend to follow God’s laws so when the truth is revealed their love would grow cold one to another.
- I would cause masses of people to hate holiness by exerting extreme affliction and pressure, so they refuse to pick up their cross daily to follow Jesus’s ways.
- I would present and rise up false examples of Jesus as those who appear to speak like Him by even performing miracles which amaze you so that if it were possible, I could deceive the elect and the ones He has chosen for Himself.
- I would lure you into secret rooms because you believe Jesus is there too.
- I would replicate the Days of Noah through sowing vengeance to confuse your minds so that you are drunk with the ways of vengeance – instead of watching for the Lord’s appearing, until you are overtaken with paranoia and so fixed on self you believe others are against you when they are not.
- I would distract you and convince you that I know the day or hour of His return, so that you do not believe it will come suddenly, insuring you are the one who is left behind.
- I would convince you there is no need to guard yourself because I am not real or nor seeking to harm you, as I kiss you with partial truths while you ingest my poisonous fruit.
- I would purpose you to be gratified with works so that you refuse the day of rest set forth by the Creator Himself, in order to wear out the saints of the Most High God.
- I would convince you in the mind that you do know the timing of the Lord’s return so that you believe you have time to get ready, delaying the command to repent.
- I would indwell evil servants to feed the flock information to satisfy their hunger, so that they are controlled by me, no longer hungering and thirsting for righteousness.
- I would sprinkle within your gatherings those who are like actors on a stage playing a role of following Jesus to mesmerize you so you do not recognize the signs of Jesus’s return, as I tempt you with the fruit of knowledge.
- I would convince you – to not expect Jesus’s return at any moment, that He is not coming in the clouds and that you are not meeting Him in the air and defer your hope, so you look downward to my kingdom, rather than seeing it is manifesting at hand.
- I would convince you – to trust yourself, setting yourself to be as gods over the Lord on High.
- I would plant seeds of doubt in your mind to trick you into believing the Word has been tampered with and not God inspired intently breathing the breath of life into your dry bones.
- I would convince you above all things… Seek to save your own life, so you deny the only true Savior there really is, Jesus the only Begotten Son of God, because when I am finished with you – you will indeed call evil good and good evil.
- I would make you paranoid, fearful and weak to devour and sift you so that you avoid the preciousness of humility, boastful and proud.
- When I am your father, you will become a liar just like me, but worst of all… You will lie to yourself.
That was a lot and it actually makes me a little nauseous to think about. The Lord sometimes has me add to this list but I promise you – every single word I just shared is Scripture based. Others have asked me to share this, I just never felt like the timing was right until today.
Again… I cannot stress this enough if you only remember a couple things from today –
1 – Jesus is coming no matter if anyone believes it or not – He is and He is coming for both those who have gone before us by death of the flesh and those who are still remaining on Earth on that day!
2 – That day will be both great and terrible for all… Depending on which side you stand – to His right as a sheep it shall be great or to those on His left as a goat it shall be terrible.
Lastly, remember the Scripture which says… Let God be true and every man a liar, I must warn us all to take this very, very seriously with a sober mind… Before we go around minimizing “liars” I need to remind us just who the father of a liar is… lucifer. Although we all have lied, I pray we also have repented for that lie which places us into the category of the redeemed and forgiven of such sin. All will be without excuse on that day – time is very short to be playing the part of a Christian. If you have harmed anyone, especially the least of these and you feel any sort of sorrowful conviction, go to that person, acknowledge your wrong, ask forgiveness in that your Father in Heaven will see to it you are covered in the Blood of Jesus while His indignation passes upon the whole Earth. Jesus instructed us to go back to the person we have harmed to mend what was broken so that peace and love rule in our hearts and minds, establishing peace with all men whenever possible. If we are truly reconciled with Jesus we should go to extremes – I mean extremes to reconcile with one another because that day is rapidly approaching.
No one knows the day or hour Jesus will come, but with all that is going on in the World that moment could come for each one of us within the next few minutes. It is my prayer we do not take this call lightly because the Lord isn’t.
Oh boy today’s message was an extremely difficult one Spiritually to press through and deliver.
He gave me more to share out of 1 Thessalonians 5 and even about hypocrites, but I think I will save that for another day given the fact it feels as if I have overwhelmed you with some pretty eye opening truths today.
As an encouragement – please do not fear anything man can do to you or sicknesses or abandonment or sufferings – Jesus has His own well-kept, hidden abiding in Himself.
Just two more Scriptures before I go – out of Luke 21
25 “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”
34 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with [h]carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. 35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may [i]be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”
- Jesus always makes a way of escape – He is our escape when we become a new creature in Christ
- It is possible to be counted worthy to escape all these things coming to pass, hidden in Him as long as we are not caught up in the ways of the World, we will be caught up together with Him.
- For some of us that is before the day of the Lord and for others it is when He appears – Regardless, we must be watchful and ready to go when He calls us – God has not appointed the children of light to His wrath. Jesus is our ark of safety and today is a call to enter in.
May we let no man deceive us, as we search the word out for ourselves in that we recognize lies mixed in with truth so that we study to show ourselves approved unto One – God Himself.
So with all this… Remember there is a Crown of Righteousness reserved for only those who LOVE HIS APPEARING.
It reads like this:
2 Timothy 4:8
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
Knowing Jesus – was, is and is yet to come. He is appearing each day – manifesting, working, healing, loving, forgiving… But in this particular Scripture it says ON THAT DAY! A special reward is set for those WHO LOVE HIS APPEARING ON THAT DAY.
Thank You Lord. Your words speak truth we as humans cannot.
Let’s pray ~
Heavenly and merciful Father. Thank You for loving us enough to speak the truth into us so that we believe not one lie or whisper which does not resonate with Your purity. We humbly ask for Your forgiveness for times we entertained assumptions or suggestions which did not align with Your word, as we collectively are asking You to cleanse us from any mixture of truth or seeds of manipulation placed within our minds or hearts. We also Lord ask You to forgive us for being lazy, seeking out man to speak to us rather than for studying the Word ourselves, letting the Holy Spirit be our guide. We ask Lord that You would release the Holy Spirit to fall upon us giving us a repentant heart so that only love would abide which prompts us to make amends with those we have caused pain or hurt towards. We are broken, hurt and often not the sure example of Jesus as we should be and therefore are most grateful for Your loving patience and mercy which is new upon us each morning. We ask You to commune with us daily, walk with us, heal our hearts Lord Jesus, make us whole so that we seek only You to fill us to overflowing. We also pray for those who do not know You yet, may they abide with You one day Lord just as we do, we thank You for drawing them unto Your glorious self, washing them clean and making them whole, just as You are us. Father I ask for You to comfort those who are sick with this coronavirus as You breathe life everlasting into their souls in that they look to You for their hope. Whether they live in this flesh another day or go Home to be with You Lord, I know Your will is being done for the glory of Your Name. I am nothing but a speck Lord, nor do I have anything figured out regarding Your perfect ways – so I pray Let Your will be done in this virus situation and may we fully surrender to Your will no matter what obstacles are set before us. I thank You Lord for those who are working each day in the midst of this crisis – infuse them with Your strength, placing a holy shield of protection around them and those they love. May Your light and healing, work through their hands as they care for the sick. We are pleading with You Lord to embrace those who are feeling alone, meet them right where they are with Your loving embrace, giving them peace which is unexplainable, joy that is everlasting and comfort which never leaves their side. Help us Lord to forgive one another, do only good to one another and not only speak of love, but demonstrate it. In Jesus’s most precious name I pray. Amen.
Like always, I cannot thank those of you enough who have supported ROF Ministries by covering prayers, words of encouragement or financial blessings. No matter the gift you have, many of you do not hold back and I cannot praise the Lord enough for each of you. For now the prison ministry is still going strong and we will keep visiting inmates through letter writing for as long as the Lord keeps the doors opened. If you all could, please pray for our inmates during this virus spread, they are not able to eat or get the medical care like we do on the outside. Many are scared, needing a divine touch from Jesus in the heart and body. Please feel free to contact me at Markedbyheaven7@gmail.com or visit ROFMinistries.com for updates, prayer requests and/or to sow into our ministry, as we keep on healing hearts His way together in the unity of love for the glory of the Lord.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!