Good Morning Blessings to you all – thank you for joining me today on this ROF Ministries broadcast.
The Lord just kept pressing upon me that we’ve already been told, we’ve already been warned of all that is to come and how still, so many are seeking signs and yet, all that is needed sign wise has already been given. It is those who when Jesus appears, He will come as a thief… We are not watching for signs, we should be watching for Jesus, our blessed hope and the promise of His coming is what we cling to every moment of everyday. Exposing darkness is like an insatiable lust and take it from me, one who has the scars to prove it – it leads to nowhere real fast. It places us right into the hands of satan, who desires to sift us as wheat… Exposing darkness and judging before the time go hand in hand and you will find yourself not sober in the mind when you walk that treacherous path – for a time anyway, because the Lord will never lose one of His own, thankfully.
Let’s just go over real quick a portion of 1 Corinthians 4:
Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.
2 Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.
3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man’s judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.
5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.
There are mysteries of God we are to be good stewards over – like an overseer or manager of, which requires one to be faithful unto God first and foremost. The Lord wants to show us as His ministers many mysteries, but He will only reveal to us that which will not cause us to fall and is purposed for His glory. We too are very similar to Paul in this passage – we know nothing really, we are not to glory in the World, or life or death or things present or things to come but only be thankful and glorify that we are in Jesus. Keeping our hearts, eyes and ears fixated on Him continually will shield us from judging too soon, events/others and risking calling evil good or good evil. A very timely word for these days is – trust the Lord who will both BRING TO THE LIGHT HIDDEN THINGS OF DARKNESS AND MANIFEST THE PURPOSED PLAN AND ADVISE ALL HEARTS, revealing who does have the praise of God on their lips in truth and who does not, with sincerity of the heart.
The Spirit is quenched when evil is glorified and lifted up – so a purging fire is on the horizon – not for the World so much, but for the church body and is greatly needed these days with so many messengers out there today fixating on evil, rather than speaking of the good and sovereign ways of our Lord, Who rules and reigns over all darkness.
You all are always so merciful and gracious to me and tolerant of when I step out of the box of the common ways of thinking and take you with me, to just ponder and consider Scripture outside the context of what we are told and I cannot tell you how thankful I am for your lovingkindness. It was many years ago the Lord told me my foundation was broken and to go all the way back to the beginning of it all and let Him lead, guide and teach me – forgetting all that man has said through the Genesis of it all. I cannot say this journey of the renewing of the mind has been easy, because it isn’t… its often like swimming upstream when you go against the grain and walk only with Jesus. But many of you already have firsthand experience with that fire journey.
Soooo keeping with the outside of the box mindset… Let’s go over 1 Thessalonians 5 in reference to times and seasons with the Words of the Lord so we are comforted together to edify one another, letting God who is of peace sanctify us in wholeness so we are preserved blameless in body, soul and spirit, until the coming of our Lord Jesus. And then, we will start on our journey to learn more about Bridal DNA today.
1 Thessalonians 5:
But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
- This is why we are to pray we are worthy to escape all things coming upon the Earth. There’s just so much too this, we don’t have time to go into today. But to keep it short… times and seasons will distract us from the main event – the day of the Lord, if we get entangled within it.
- We’ve already been told all we need to know, so please stay on the path, not looking to the right or left with overwhelming curiosities of what dark influences are up to.
- This whole peace and safety thing – is quite possibly not what we thought. We’ve been led to believe it was war based, but instead, it is walking in darkness based… they say peace and safety (meaning: exempt from rage/havoc, that they are in peace with others, have salvation, content with Earthly position, not fearing God and in a blessed state and sure of their position after death.) PEACE AND SAFETY actually means you think you are right with the Lord, refusing to entertain you just possibly are not.
- We have a tendency to be more pre-occupied with what is coming upon the Earth all the time, over Jesus arriving at any moment these days. The Bible calls this… being in darkness, not walking as a child of light
- We are not appointed to God’s wrath, we are His children – this scripture is not speaking of nation arising against nation and their wrath, but God’s wrath upon those who are disobedient. But that is not us – we have a divine appointment with salvation and through the leading of the Holy Spirit we are walking with Jesus on this journey called life on Earth.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
- Again, context is everything, which is why each of us need to read the Word for ourselves… This whole chapter is about walking in the light verses darkness and doesn’t even mention wars and rumors of wars.
6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
- When sober in the mind – you watch for Jesus, you are an awakened virgin who looks continually for her Bridegroom, sensing His near approaching.
7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
- Comfort ourselves together and edify one another – which is truly decreasing within the church these days. Seems most people want to see what evil is up to over sharing the Gospel of our Lord Jesus.
- Comfort one another… boy would I really like to talk more about that one, but there’s really no time for it today.
12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
- Admonish means – to gently warn someone who is on the wrong path, which leads to harm in their lives
- Notice here it says to KNOW them which labor with you – to know is to be sure about, be aware and consider – the truth is we often do not really know in this manner many who labor among us like we should. The Lord was reminding my how careless I’ve been at times just assuming someone is His because they come in His Name.
THE NEXT PART WE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO THE LORD FOR HIS INSTRUCTION AND DAILY APPLY THESE WORDS TO OUR JOURNEY.
13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work’s sake. And be at peace among yourselves.
14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
15 See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.
16 Rejoice evermore.
17 Pray without ceasing.
18 In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
19 Quench not the Spirit.
20 Despise not prophesyings.
- Prophesy is not the revealing of evil plans – Prophesy is speaking of the Revelation of Jesus within events relating to His Kingdom coming and His triumph over evil. Pure and true prophecy will always, always glorify Jesus and how He is victorious. Events come and go and have for over 2000 years and even since creation, they are hardly relevant except to increase our faith and dependence in our Savior. All prophecy points to Jesus – to reveal HIM, not to put the spotlight on darkness.
21 Prove all things; hold fast to that which is good.
22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.
- ABSTAIN from all that is evil – ugh… I could spend a whole broadcast on that one Scripture. Resisting the enemy means – you don’t let one thought come into your mind about what he is about – When you abstain from something, you have no commonality with it – no association, nothing – and you definitely don’t talk about it all the time or become pre-occupied with it in your minds. If evil practices are the focus of your thoughts/conversations there is something terribly wrong spiritually.
- Oh my how I want to talk more about this.
- Why is the Lord giving us these instructions? Sooo… let’s keep reading –
23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
With mixture of good and evil…. We are not sanctified and whole – So we are being purified, preserved, made blameless and ready for the coming of our Lord Jesus.
- So many are fragmented right now in their minds and souls from partaking of the fruit from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.
24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
25 Brethren, pray for us.
26 Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss.
27 I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.
28 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
- Wow… Thank You Lord, I did as You instructed… I read this epistle to the Holy brethren who are joining me today or will listen at a later time and thank You Jesus for the sealing protection of Your truth which washes over our minds and hearts to whisk away and cleanse us from all that defiles and ensnares us at times. Your way is perfect, You lead us Lord Jesus and we shall follow, no longer permitting the whispers of strangers to distract us from You or ensnare us off Your path. Amen.
Okay Beloved Bride – Are you ready? Let’s at least start our Bridal DNA study before another moment passes. Yay!