The greatest and most dangerous form of darkness cloaks itself as Light. Today’s message is for the brethren, those with an upright heart who seek to walk in wisdom, in servitude to our Lord Jesus.
Being chosen certainly does come with a heavy price, a laying down of oneself in exchange for eternal life. We are the Temple (abiding place) of the Holy Spirit. As we die to self, we gain more oil – which is actually guided wisdom and discernment imparted by the Holy Spirit and therefore we are made ready to become just as He is… Jesus, we shall be like Him and we do not even know fully yet what that looks like. However, a day is closing in where we will fully behold Him and ourselves, in His likeness inside and out and be just as He is. We are in a transformation process at the moment, so to speak.
If we look around at the World we gain some understanding of what or who, we do not belong to. There is not one child of God who does not feel the tug within to be separate from the World right now. It reminds me as if a FINAL CALL is going out… To come out of her My people.
Some just came out, others are in the process of coming out and even more are getting prepared to begin the coming out process, but no matter where you are on that path rest assured it is perfectly being orchestrated by the Most High. We cannot rush it, we cannot force it on another, we cannot squirm our way out of it or manipulate it in anyway. There is ONE WAY to the Father, which is ONLY IF JESUS LEADS US TO HIM. I cannot lead you, you cannot lead me and we follow ONE VOICE TO HIM – THE VOICE OF THE LAMB, JESUS. The word says another we will not follow and if we do we will stray off the path. So don’t follow me and don’t think for one moment we are more pivotal in the Salvation of another than we truly are. Let me tell you, I have been there and done that and it will cast upon you much anguish and lack of peace and rest in Jesus. Do you know why the Father ordered our steps this way? It is actually for our own protection and the protection of others – His flock. If this was not His way, many false representatives of the enemy’s kingdom would come in as light and snatch us out of the Father’s hands, so He made this impossible by His Kingdom Order. And this is what we are going to discuss today. I pray we heed all the warnings given to us by the Holy Spirit.
Let me ask you a question… If the Lord needed flesh on Earth to save the souls of men, then why did He not leave Jesus here for that very task? Everything is our Creator God’s design and He designed for Jesus to come to the Earth to save the ones appointed to be saved, but that was His divine way – He could have done it any other way, but this is what HE CHOOSE. Jesus came in the flesh, only to die to it and then be resurrected from death to life in a glorified body.
To be more accurate Biblically, we should say we are here to “Make disciples of all men by preaching the Gospel of Jesus.” We are called to edify, encourage, exhort, rebuke, reprimand one another, as we pray for and lift each other up when one falls, by comforting one another with the same words by which we were comforted ourselves. People hear His Gospel when we are sent and through His power we heal and open eyes. But the real life saving power and force is Jesus, Himself. Not us. If I were not here, he would send another and same holds true for you. For some reason, the enemy who is grounded in pride, has deceived many into thinking the World would end if they were not present and those they love would be eternally lost. Actually, I have found in my own faltered state I have done more harm than good in my family at times and that it is much more productive to act like Jesus, rather than speak about Him.
Anyway, before we move on I want to point out that JESUS MOVED through the crowd that were ridiculing, mocking and scoffing Him. He did not try to convert them. He focused on one group, those who were searching for a Savior with an open heart and would listen – they had one common element – to be set free and changed from the inside out. They did not always get things right, they slipped up occasionally and such, but one thing is for certain – they saw THE ONE Who was appointed to make them whole and He is Who they followed after and so should we.
You can read about this in Luke 4 as well as some other places in the Bible.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding. He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot. Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee. Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. For by me thy days shall be multiplied, and the years of thy life shall be increased. If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: but if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
- We don’t reprove someone who scorns and is wicked, it does no good
- Only a wise man will love when given instruction
- Someone who scorns is alone, operating without even Jesus
Today I ask the Lord to expose my heart for His people. That we all would gain wisdom to remain on the straight and narrow path which leads to eternal life. Amen.
We are going to start out in 2 Timothy 3 and build from there. I recently listened to a very timely message of confirmation to what the Lord has been showing me, so some of this will be confirming to you as well and other parts may be new revelations, just so you know in advance.
2 Timothy 3
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
This is manifesting right now to those with eyes to see
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
They speak of God, but are not of Him
We are to not follow them and turn away from hearing what they say
For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
Seems women are more prone to being lead away by these vain talkers
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
They can learn but do not know or love the truth
Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
They resist truth, are corrupt and reprobate in their minds
But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their’s also was.
They will be exposed
But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
We are assured if we FULLY know the Gospel we shall be delivered and be aware of those who do evil
Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
Evil men will continue to seduce increasingly because they are deceived and deceive others
But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
and that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
Knowing the Scriptures and continuing in them will protect us
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Tells us what Scripture is actually for as a tool granted to us on this journey
It is profitable, because it bears good fruit, because the source is God Himself
That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. Knowing the Scriptures sets a foundation of perfection within us and we will live righteously walk uprightly.
It doesn’t take a Biblical scholar to recognize we are living in perilous times and a few of us may even notice how these perils are increasing in nature and frequency. The Bible calls these, “Birth pains.”
Because so many have reprobate minds now (which the Father has given them over to) they are living in sheer outer darkness of torment through a sort of perpetual confusion, similar to hell in their minds. They are wicked, fierce, wild, hostile, like savage beasts, as the Bible describes. Basically, everything opposite of the Holy Spirit and the fruit He displays and us too, when we are walking in obedience. Every single action we take produces fruit – good or bad.
I said all that to say this… Imposters are among us. The Father is allowing this to purify His Body, in order to remove all that is not of Him. The beauty in this is how He is using it as a testing tool, in order we see repentance is a requirement to enter into the Kingdom of God. Since we are the apple of His eye, He is doing this mighty work in order He can lavish His love and acceptance upon us. In this process we retain Godly wisdom of Him as Abba Father in truth, in love, in discipline and embrace – this is called “fullness.” I guess you could almost call it… Full circle or rebirth into our first estate with Him, no longer separated from Him by misguided understandings perceived by self.
Some Simple Truths:
- Rebellion never seeks repentance and God’s children embrace it.
That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the Lord: Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits.
- Disobedience was birthed in the Garden, which opens our eyes to evil even today and is why we have been studying so much about “Stranger danger” and another voice we will not follow. Women are especially susceptible to the craftiness of serpents.
- Opinions are not the Holy Spirit, as the Spirit speaks only truth. We should not mix the two and we definitely should not mislead others in mingling the two together.
- Agents of evil/imposters, want everything done in secret, they desire to stay hidden and are cleaver at doing sneaky things. They operate in the shadows and are CLOAKED IN LIGHT BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO LIGHT WITHIN THEM. One of their main assignments is to trick us to call evil good and good evil, so beware. When exposed they will target the one exposing them with force to silence the truth of them from being revealed. When someone you care about departs from the Faith and you remain in the faith, don’t mingle and come into agreement with their actions of deceit, but rather pray and pray some more for them, they certainly need the Lord more than ever.
- Just like Judas infiltrated the group of disciples, people with that same identity is within the Church today. They will be and are being exposed right now BY THEIR OWN ACTIONS – we do not have to do or say anything. Similar to how Haman hang on his own gallows in the Book of Esther, it is a reaping upon them what was sown by them. Their mission is to bring chaos, disorder, confusion and to wrap you in chains because they themselves are bound. Although it may be in your heart they be set free – pray for them, only Jesus can lead them to the Father. He is the chain breaker.
- The Lord showed me an example of this very thing manifesting the other day in chat… So I wrote it down to share with you all.
Someone who has been harassing people for awhile now and has been the cause of many people leaving chat (but they still listen to our teachings for the most part) was in chat and I noticed one of the people they had scared came back into chat for a bit. I was watching very closely… All of a sudden the wolf said to the lamb… “I am sorry you did not want my help.” Do you see the manipulation in that vain apology?
There was no true repentance. This is how we can begin to test the spirits and become wise through the Holy Spirit. Devils always twist things to operate out of their true nature as accuser of the brethren… Even in a masked apology. Cloaked in light he was trying to save face and actually blamed her for rejecting his false outstretched hand.
- I only used this as a demonstration so we can discern and be wise to the snares set before us. Quite often a little observance reveals a lot.
- Once the imposters in our own lives are revealed, be aware that they do travel in mobs, just like they did in Jesus’s day (there certainly isn’t anything new under the sun) and will gather ranks around them to attack any prey on those that will not submit to them. The reason being, they want to remove that one who does see and has been shown the way they operate, because they cannot infiltrate as darkness in the presence of light. However, if they can remove the light, they can prevail for a season. Just as it is written for a short time the enemy wears out the Saints to overcome them.
Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying, let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
- Rage and vengeance are two indicators you are in the midst of an imposter. In order we do not partake in their vengeance and sin we are to depart from them. If we partake in their sin by coming into agreement with it, we will also partake in their sufferings.
- Like we have discussed before … Our calling is assured, when we have no guile within us and follow the Lamb wherever He goes. He is purging us now of all iniquity so we will be found worthy to stand before Him and escape all things coming upon the Earth.
- I want to point out Judas was a man in the day Jesus was a man – both walking the Earth. And just like Jesus is alive and well Spiritually on the Earth, so is that spirit which overtook Judas and both use vessels to carry out the wills of their Fathers. Jesus uses His brethren and Judas uses his. Jesus never betrays us, which is why we follow no man. Betrayal is very swift and I want to review some catche phrases the enemy is using to infiltrate the Church. Remember, this is not a person, but a spirit that operates and influences someone to carry out the deeds of the flesh. Recognize it, be wise and gentle and be cautious to cast something out, unless the person is willing to do the work to remain free. We are told to RESIST the enemy and he will flee. Resisting means do not engage, as some only come out with prayer and fasting. Fasting here, besides the obvious, also means the person desires to REFRAIN from the sin that so easily entangles them.
These Judas vessels often display a few familiar characteristics:
Tolerance –Tolerant to sin, to others, to be free and do whatever you want…
Includes everybody – The false church is big on being inclusionary
Peace – They often come cloaked in peace before they tear your life apart – they will “Betray with a kiss,” or rather show affection while plotting your end.
Safety – They will say things to help you to lure you in to destroy you
Coexist – They are really into saying – let’s all just get along, it doesn’t matter what is truth and is not. We are called to stand on the foundation of truth, Himself.
Judging – Since they are avoiding any sort of consequences and trust me they know God’s rules better than we do – they will accuse, anytime one judges before the time, because they are scared to death of where they are appointed to be. Discernment is permitted, but condemnation is not. Remember – they want you to call evil good and good evil, so they use this tactic against all that is good.
There is so much more to go into about this, we have barely scratched the surface.
Just understand this one thing for now:
The fruit of this deception is calling evil good and good evil and the root is deception
- The Lord did not call us to be gullible. He called us to be WISE and GENTLE. Like a hoot owl who sees much and speaks little… That should be us in these times. Remember owls are awake at night, they have excellent night vision and see all the way around themselves. And on a side note: They consume serpents.
- Quite often people around us, either understand dark sentences being confounded by the wise or speak and understand what is plainly given in the Word by the Holy Spirit. Imposters “Echo” what they have observed and heard because they do not have the Holy Spirit guiding them and satan can only imitate the One True God and Father. We are all going to witness this false holy spirit more and more in the days to come.
- They target the weak because it empowers them to be strong. There is a certain amount of respect and understanding they have with anyone they view equal to or above them, because they are fearful of being defeated. It is why they “Prey” on the innocent little ones and do not tangle with those who they perceive have strength, which is why they also prey upon women. Somewhat similar to a “Bully.”
- They will accuse of that which is within them. They do not use the Bible as the mirror of truth to see their own souls in order to repent, so what they say of another is who they have become themselves. Instead they will take the Bible and see who in their minds are “Measuring up.” Paranoia rules them as a basis of truth. They know Scriptures as a base point of only to condemn.
The reason I am going through all this is that we have a firm foundation of truth because we are in a real spiritual battle here of good versus evil. If we do not do this we may slip into thinking various thoughts and imaginations of our own mindsets.
- All imposters are trained by the devil within them to carry out his bidding. They have an ability to BLEND IN, INFILTRATE, BETRAY and DESTROY FROM THE INSIDE-OUT of any gathering.
- We are to continually walk uprightly through:
Studying the Bible as food for our souls
Trust in the Lord Jesus of Nazareth
Obey His commands
Seek Him continually with our whole hearts♥
THIS IS THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW ROAD WE JOURNEY ON
JESUS IS THE GATE… Which is why we follow HIM alone
Thankfully, ALL who call upon His Name
Shall be saved.